FAQ : Frequently Asked Questions
Before calling us or sending us an email, look here if we already have the answer to your question!
Buying a ticket
· Where can I buy tickets?
You can buy your tickets on the TICKETING page of our website by clicking here.
You can also buy them in our partner ticket offices:
FNAC (Carrefour, Géant, U Stores, Intermarché) – www.fnac.com – www.carrefour.fr
Ticketmaster (Auchan, Cora, Cultura, E.Leclerc) – www.ticketmaster.fr
SeeTickets – www.seetickets.fr
Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Marseille- 11, La Canebière 13001 Marseille – www.marseille-tourisme.com
· Where can I buy a JAZZ PASS?
You can buy your JAZZ PASS on the TICKETING page of our website by clicking here.
• Is there a ticket office on site?
Yes, within the limit of available seats.
The ticket office accepts the following payments: Bank card, cash and Bank checks upon presentation of an identity card.
· I would like to receive an invoice for the purchase of my tickets.
When buying your tickets on www.marseillejazz.com , you can tick the box “I need an invoice”. If you have already ordered your tickets, thank you to contact us at [email protected] by giving us your email address and your order number.
· Are there free tickets for children?
Access to the festival is free for children under 12 (Within the limit of available seats). A child ticket must however be booked upstream at [email protected] It must be removed at the ticket office on the evening of the concert upon presentation of the child’s identity card.
· Can I exchange or refund my tickets?
Tickets will not be returned, exchanged or refunded, unless the concert is cancelled by the organizer.
· I can’t find my tickets / I lost my tickets.
Find your confirmation email and click on the “DOWNLOAD YOUR TICKETS” button.
If you can’t find your confirmation email: go to the ticketing page of the festival, select the concert by clicking on the BOOK button. The following message appears “Already registered? Get your order back by clicking here”. Just enter the email with which you ordered and you will receive your tickets again.
· I didn’t receive a confirmation email.
Contact us at [email protected] by giving us your contact details (last name, first name, email address).
· Can I have my ticket on my smartphone?
Yes, you can present your tickets on your smartphone at the entrance of the festival. For iPhone owners, you can download your ticket in Apple Wallet format from your order confirmation email.
· Who has access to the reduced rate?
The conditions for access to the reduced rate are as follows (upon presentation of valid proof):
I am between 12 to 18 years old,
I am a European student,
I am a beneficiary of the RSA,
I am a job seeker,
I am a beneficiary of the AAH (disabled adult allowance),
I have a large family card,
I am a student or staff member of INSEAMM,
I am a student of the IMFP,
I am AMU staff,
I am a member of Marseille Autrement,
I own the City Pass.
· Are there ticketing options?
Yes, several options are selectable when buying one or more tickets:
– Fast Line: 2 €, avoid the waiting line at the entrance of the festival!
– RestauJazz: 47 € per person, Jean-David Traiteur restaurant: a glass of champagne + a three-course dinner + a table in a reserved area (only for the Palais Longchamp concerts, RestauJazz isn’t available at Théâtre Silvain).
– Merchandising: cushion, tote bag and poster. These products will be removed on site the evening of the concert at Information Point.
· I forgot to select the “RestauJazz” option when buying my tickets.
Don’t panic, you can also book a table directly with Jean-David Traiteur at +33 (0) 6 12 25 86 35. Warning: you must have a ticket to enter the festival, booking a table isn’t enough.
Buying a JAZZ PASS
· What is a JAZZ PASS?
A JAZZ PASS allows you to participate in several concerts of the festival at very advantageous rates!
There are 3 JAZZ PASS:
– 3 days PASS: choose 3 nights and create your custom PASS / 90 €
– 4 days PASS: choose 4 nights and create your custom PASS / 120 €
– ALL JAZZ PASS: enjoy the festival on 11 nights / 200 €
These rates don’t include the ticket service fee.
· Where can I buy a JAZZ PASS?
Go to the TICKETING page of our website by clicking here.
· How to configure your 3- and 4-days JAZZ PASS?
> Choose the JAZZ PASS (3 or 4 days) on the TICKETING page
> Once the chosen PASS has been purchased, you will receive a unique member code by email.
> Go to the TICKETING page, choose your concert and select “Billet via PASS”.
> On the next screen, please enter the member code you received and fill in your contact information.
> Repeat the operation up to the number of days corresponding to your PASS.
> You will receive for each chosen concert, by email, a ticket to print and to present the day of the concert.
· Do I need to configure my ALL JAZZ PASS?
The ALL JAZZ PASS must not be configured because there is no choice of concert. When you purchase the ALL JAZZ PASS you will receive a unique ” ALL JAZZ PASS ” ticket to be presented each concert.
Getting to the festival
Sites, addresses, opening hours, how to come, catering on site: all the answers to your questions here.
· Does the festival have access for Persons with Reduced Mobility (PRM)?
For the Palais Longchamp, the festival sets up a specific access by the entry of the Observatory (Cassini Boulevard), with a car-drop and a support by our teams for installation assistance.
For the Théâtre Silvain, access for people with reduced mobility can be done through the main entrance (gentle slope).
· Does the festival have a PRM platform?
The sites are equipped with a reserved area with visibility and seating. Animals accompanying visually impaired and blind persons are accepted at all festival sites.
Reservation recommended: [email protected] – +33 (0) 4 95 09 32 57.
· Consult all our HANDIJAZZ engagements by clicking here
· Is there any instruction on the festival sites?
The festival offers free deposit. Thank you to deposit the following objects: small size cutting object (knife, cutter, chisel, etc.), motorcycle helmets, any types of seat (deckchair, tripod, etc.), umbrella, camera typifies professional, camera, glass objects.
· What are the forbidden objects on the festival sites?
All the answers by clicking here.
· Can I withdraw cash at the festival sites?
The festival sites are not equipped with ATMs.
· Is it possible to come in and out during the evening?
Any exit is final.
· Can we eat at the festival?
All the answers to your questions, classified by sites, by clicking here.
· Are animals allowed?
Animals are forbidden on the festival, except animals accompanying the visually impaired and blind persons.
· At what time opens the festival’s doors open? Is there a closing schedule?
The doors are opened one hour before the beginning of the concerts.
Then, the organizer reserves the right to refuse entry beyond half of the concert (when there is only one concert) and beyond the beginning of the second concert (when there are two concerts).